Destination Wedding Planning
celebrate your union with the
of wedding experiences
Full-Service Destination Wedding Planning & Design for 50 guests or less
Want to wed in a far-flung destination & want it to be a
Adventurous & Immersive
Our destination wedding planning services are created specifically for those engaged people with wanderlust who want to create a wedding experience way beyond the typical
Perhaps you want to tie the knot under the Northern Lights of the Yukon, or jet off to a Mexican beach. Maybe you’d like to get married in a European castle, on the African Sahara, or in a villa off the Italian coast.
You crave adventurous, immersive cultural experiences and dream of hosting your wedding in a destination far from home, surrounded by your closest loved ones.
The problem is that most travel agencies (even those who specialize in destination weddings) aren’t trained in actual wedding planning, so they make your travel arrangements and simply let the resort or tour provider handle the details for your wedding.
And we’re guessing since you’re here that the thought of a typical resort wedding or settling for a standardized wedding package makes you want to run for the hills.
What if there was a different way?
With our destination wedding planning service, we bridge the gap between you, the travel agent, and local service providers to make it all happen.
As certified destination wedding planners, we have the knowledge and connections to create an experience in many destinations worldwide. We will also travel with you to your destination wedding to ensure that everything goes off without a hitch.
We are also partnered with a local travel agent who will handle all of the travel bookings for you and all your guests at no additional cost.
Love is meant to be an adventure, so let’s make sure your wedding is the same.
Destination Wedding Planning
- Full planning, design, & production of your wedding celebration
- Consultation on destination/resort for best fit
- Research & assistance coordinating local marriage requirements
- Unlimited hours of planning, meetings, and contact during office hours
- Custom Event Design and Experience Curation
- Budget preparation, allocation, management and payment reminders
- Coordination with our travel agent for clients & guests
- Vendor research and management
- Vendor contract review and negotiation
- Custom Wedding Website & RSVP management
- Preparation of wedding timeline & production schedule
- Lead Planner to travel to the destination to coordinate and be the onsite liaison
- Supervision of the wedding rehearsal
- Full onsite direction of the wedding day to including setup and tear down
- Coordination of up to 3 additional events while at destination
- Vendor and timeline management
- Use of the Emergency Kit
- Gift management
- And anything else required, based on the specific needs of your wedding
Please Inquire for pricing*
How It Works
Destination Wedding Planning
1. Consult — Let’s get together and chat about your wedding and how fantastic it’s going to be (seriously!)
2. Hire Us — We’ll send you a proposal outlining the details. Then it’s time to sign on the dotted line and make your initial payment so we can get to work.
3. Onboarding — You’ll start by filling out your fantastic design questionnaire with all your hopes and dreams, so we can design your perfect destination wedding experience.
4. Launch — Ready. Set. Go! We have our kick-off meeting. We’ll show you some mood boards, chat destination possibilities and build a preliminary budget together.
5. Travel Agent — You’ll meet with our awesome travel agent who will help you narrow down your options, select your destination and organize your group bookings.
6. Venue — Now that you have your destination chosen, we are going to find the perfect place to host your awesome wedding experience.
7. Core Details — Together we’re going to figure out those key things that you need to get hitched. Like what you’re wearing, who’s cooking, who’s documenting your day, and who is going to do the ceremony.
8. Design Meeting — Now the real fun begins! We’ll get together and start picking out all those details that we’ll use to build your wedding experience.
9. Design Proposal — Our team goes to work and creates your design proposal that covers the appearance, the experience and the estimated cost. You love it, and we make as many changes as you’d like until you are 100% happy.
10. We Make it Happen — We put together the remainder of the vendor team required to make your intimate wedding a reality. We manage all of the payments, contracts and nitty-gritty details on your behalf. You only need to do the fun stuff (if you want to!)
11. Finalize — We’ll meet one month before your wedding to go over the details we’ve been working on and make any last-minute adjustments
12. We Travel — We pack out bags and head off for your fab destination, check-in to the hotel and get ready to celebrate.
13. Rehearse — Practice makes perfect! We practice all the things and go over the timeline with your VIPs, so everyone knows the game plan. Then it’s time to get the party started!
14. Celebrate — You get married! We’ll take care of all the details, so you can enjoy your wedding. All you need to do is revel in the experience and make memories to last a lifetime.
*Because no two weddings are the same, we provide every client with a custom proposal based on their own needs, wants & vision for their wedding. We also offer payment plans & various payment options, so you can have a wedding planner, and still be able to buy good wine.
Ready to get started?
Certifications, Education & Memberships
Creating Intimate Weddings That Break All the Rules
Based in Edmonton, Alberta, we are a wedding planning firm dedicated to experience-focused intimate weddings, elopements & pop-up weddings
Serving Alberta, Eastern British Columbia and Beyond
E: [email protected]
Creating Intimate Weddings that Break ALL the Rules