Alberta Wedding Planners
Intimate Wedding Planning
celebrate your marriage with the
of wedding experiences
Full-Service Wedding Planning & Design for 75 guests or less
Do you want your Intimate wedding to be an
Unforgettable & Meaningful
Our Intimate Wedding Planning services are created specifically for those engaged people who want to create an intentional experience & celebrate their nuptials with those they love the most
You know that bigger doesn’t necessarily mean better, and want your wedding to be a remarkable, personal experience.
As Alberta wedding planners, no matter where and how you choose to wed, YPF Weddings & Co. will see to every detail, and make sure we have fun and make some awesome memories along the way.
Our Intimate Wedding planning service is the whole kit and kaboodle. From helping you imagine the possibilities, to securing your awesome team of vendors, designing every element of the experience, and being the head honcho on your wedding weekend, we’ll be with you every step of the way.
We’re here to be your trusted advisors and facilitators, and advocators. We will work tirelessly to bring your ultimate wedding experience to life.
Together, we’ll Create a purposeful and meaningful wedding experience that sets your wedding apart from the rest.
Intimate Alberta Wedding Planning
- Full planning, design, & production of your wedding celebration
- Unlimited hours of planning, meetings, and contact during office hours
- Custom Event Design and Experience Curation
- Budget preparation, allocation, management and payment reminders
- Vendor research, interviews and management
- Vendor contract review and negotiation
- Custom Wedding Website & RSVP management
- Preparation of wedding timeline & production schedule
- Supervision of the wedding rehearsal
- Full onsite direction of the wedding day to including setup and tear down
- One Lead Planner and one assistant for the day
- Vendor and timeline management
- Use of the Emergency Kit
- Gift management
- And anything else required, based on the specific needs of your wedding
WEEKEND / HOLIDAYS
(Friday to Sunday, Holidays)
Starting at $5,250 plus GST
(Monday to Thursday)
Starting at $4,462 plus GST
We recommend a minimum event budget of $25,000. The average event budgets of our clients fall in the range of $30K to $40K+.
We know that planning any wedding no matter the size is a big deal and a big investment, so we not only will provide you with transparent, customized pricing, but we also offer payment plans and a variety of payment options to suit your needs.
How It Works
Intimate Wedding Planning
1. Consult — Let’s get together and chat about your wedding and how fantastic it’s going to be (seriously!)
2. Hire Us — we’ll send you a proposal outlining the details. Then it’s time to sign on the dotted line and make your initial payment so we can get to work.
3. Onboarding — You’ll start by filling out your fantastic design questionnaire with all your hopes and dreams, so we can design your perfect intimate wedding experience.
4. Launch — Ready. Set. Go! We have our kick-off meeting. We’ll show you some mood boards and build a preliminary budget together.
5. Venue — If you don’t already have this figured out, together we are going to find the perfect place to host your perfect wedding experience. The sky is the limit.
6. Core Details — Together we’re going to figure out those key things that you need to get hitched. Like what you’re wearing, who’s cooking, who’s taking your photos, and who is going to do the ceremony.
7. Design Meeting — Now the real fun begins! We’ll get together and start picking out all those details that we’ll use to build your wedding experience.
8. Design Proposal — Our team goes to work and creates your design proposal that covers the appearance, the experience and the estimated cost. You love it, and we make as many changes as you’d like until you are 100% happy.
9. We Make it Happen — We put together the remainder of the vendor team required to make your intimate wedding a reality. We manage all of the payments, contracts, and nitty-gritty details on your behalf. You only need to do the fun stuff (if you want to!)
10. Finalize — We’ll meet one month before your wedding to go over the details we’ve been working on and make any last-minute adjustments.
11. Rehearse — Practice Makes perfect! We practice all the things and go over the timeline with your VIPs, so everyone knows the game plan. Then it’s time to get the party started!
12. Celebrate — You get married! We’ll take care of all the details, so you can enjoy your wedding. All you need to do is revel in the experience and make memories to last a lifetime.
Ready to get started?
Certifications, Education & Memberships
Creating Intimate Weddings That Break All the Rules
As Alberta wedding planners, based in Edmonton, we are dedicated to experience-focused intimate weddings, elopements & pop-up weddings
Serving Edmonton, The Canadian Rockies & Worldwide
E: [email protected]
Creating Intimate Weddings that Break ALL the Rules